Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Settling in

I finally dropped one class and am a little short of full credit. Waking up in the mornings is making my days much better, even though I'd much rather sleep. I still don't have a functional desk at school and that is a whole story in itself. One of the key lessons I am implementing this semester: learning to say no or leave things with grace. I look forward to time, the occasional cup of tea, the fragrance of incense from far away, the not-so-gentle sounds of Netflix in the background, just life which is not a blur. I talk about the future with everyone but who knows what is coming. Only the winters are certain. Here is some bric-a-brac from across the world.

Dragonflies from Vietnam




Kites from Hue city, Vietnam

A wall hanging from home

No comments: