Monday, January 19, 2015

Spring 2015

Chicago airport, with
the sunlight streaming in.
I'm back and what a trip it was. My travels were pretty smooth. I even got a complimentary check-in for my carry-on suitcase, which at 15 kgs was going to be quite a challenge to leg around a trip with two stopovers and plenty of hours of layover. TSA does seem to have taken out my bottle of castor oil, and my hair is really upset, because it has been denied its rightful nourishment (much needed in the wake of recent streaking). I am suspended in disbelief, between two countries, in shock at the fact that my last semester of grad school starts tomorrow. It wouldn't be life if this week wasn't super intense and there are two major things about which I am super nervous. Fingers crossed, all will go well. For the moment, I am warm, I have food, and I am excited about what this semester will bring. I hope you are well too.



Pigeons at the Ahmedabad airport

My jazzy luggage (because there is a
sea of black suitcases out there)

No comments: