Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fall @ Twin Cities

Fall is beautiful here. I step out, I see the leaves changing color, I breathe in the crisp air. Mundane, daily tasks such as a walk to the bus stop, heading across campus, all of these have more beauty in them. I am trying several, small, new things in my life this year and one of them is to pause in the moment, because as I remind myself, this is my life. There is no waiting for life for when it will start. This is it, here and now.

Saturday mornings as I walk for a meeting for Council of International
Graduate Students (an organization I am really happy to be involved with)

A view of Coffman Memorial Union while waiting for the Campus Connector to
head to West Bank (our campus is divided into East and West Bank)

By the bus stop near my house. It is very close to the St. Paul
campus, which has a distinct layout and charm.

No comments: