Saturday, October 18, 2014

Homecoming 2014

Among other things, this week involved a tailgate before the Homecoming 2014 event. This was organized by the College of Education and Human Development, and they very graciously allowed Council of International Graduate Students (of which I am a board member), to invite students as well. The week has been lovely, full of Fall sun and leaves but Friday was a little chilly. The turnout was still fabulous as was the food, the hot cider and brownies and of course, the photo booth. I hadn't intended to walk in the Homecoming parade (I wasn't sure what it would involve), but I eventually I did do that and it was quite the experience. More in pictures: 

Toys and fun stuff at tables inside the tent


Goldy the Gopher


I liked this. This also reminded me of genda phool.

One of the evening views. 

Go Minnesota!

Check out these displays.


They were giant.

And interestingly titled.

Forever and ever.

More displays.

At the end of the parade.

No comments: