Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Lists

Updates in lists (I don't have the creativity for sentences this week):

  • I now have a library membership. This means free access to e-versions of Cosmo and Elle and Marie Claire and they are so fucking annoying: 60 pages of ads and 20 pages of microscopic content. They have good books but I didn't find many on the shelves. The online hold system means the good stuff is on the hold shelves
  • Since I have watched The Office thrice, now I have Friends playing in the background (I am trying to switch to the more educational radio, but it takes time)
  • I am trying to do a 30-day yoga challenge at home and landed up buying an obnoxious looking bubblegum pink yoga mat (but it is more comfortable than using a random blanket)
  • I made sweet corn chicken soup (with the corn flour and all) and it tasted exactly like what I remembered of the original - the pictures aren't yum though
  • One vendor sent 158 invoices today. In 158 emails. I just can't.
  • I am enjoying makeup and shoes (those shoes are fierce and for a pair of heels, comfortable)
  • Fig by Smashbox
    Fall pastels. Also to keep gnawing at nails to minimum.

    Called booties, look nothing like those

No comments: