Monday, September 28, 2015

Here's what is going on

This is my life in pictures these days. I am settling in, everything is unpacked if not correctly stocked and shelved. The neighborhood feels familiar, the dogs don't bark as much when I enter. I know my bus stop and even a few stops before. I have made it to all the giant superstores and hope to explore all the local grocery stores and thrift shops soon. Fall is almost here (you can tell by the amount of pumpkin spice latte advertisements).



I opened the door today only to see this. Now it won't lock properly. 
I poured some butter and Nutella on waffles and called it a day.



Wall decorations. I loved the golden earring above and recently lost one. 
The blue and pink triangles are relics from college.


Blingy earrings I still don't understand why I bought them.
But they look lovely on the wall.



An owl pendant that no longer has a chain.


This is a big and probably my first DIY project. The white ghost-like apparitions are meant to be trees. Probably should have gone with black. This is a good way to organize my jewelry.


A trip to the Indian store resulted in a lot of Thums Up, Frootis, anardanas and saunf. Appropriately enough the return trip involved a long conversation in Hindu with the Uber driver.



These are good things to remember.

No comments: