Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Look no words!

This was the week in which I not only spent several hours on a still plane, I also was on a SuperShuttle, a flight, a train, a taxi, a bus, a MegaBus and an Uber cab in the span of 17 hours to get from Minneapolis to Chicago and back. Now that it is over, I'm still in a little bit of shock and I don't quite have a lot of words. So here's updates in pictures: 

This is my absolute favorite picture.
This toddler is having a tantrum in the White House.
Epic.
View from a bus stop in Chicago.
It was an overcast day.


Which turned out a super rainy day for the entire 9 hour bus journey.
The rain continues as we experience "summer"
At the Union Depot bus stop. After which I had a female driver for an Uber for the first time ever.
She was great. Cabs all over the world could be better if there were more women.
I found out last week Reuters does these books (although the last one seems to be in 2012)
and they are absolutely stunning. Photojournalism meets the world
and the combination is a fantastic visual history.
From inside the Empire State Building.
Times New Square.
Also from the inside of the Empire State building.





No comments: